- The exhibitor/trader shall obey the instructions of the organisers and/or Centre Management (where applicable) in relation to the use of the area.
Stallholders considered to be demonstrating unreasonable behaviour towards others will be refused permission to continue trading. No refund will be issued under these circumstances.
Space/stand booked will include all space paid for. There will be no provision of additional space for standing/sitting or access.
Participants should note that whilst every attempt may be made by the organisers to accommodate exhibitor’s specific requirements, space/stand allocation will be decided by the organisers, whose decision on this matter is final.
There is no parking on site other than for loading and unloading purposes. (Registered disabled participants should contact the organisers for special arrangements).
- The exhibitor/trader shall at all times maintain the trading area and/or equipment in good, clean and safe condition.
- All tables are to be adequately covered to ensure that all storage underneath is hidden from public view.
- Exhibitors must only display items which have been recorded on their registration/booking form. Gilded Lili Events reserve the right to ask exhibitors to remove from sale any goods that do not conform to this condition.
- Gilded Lili Events reserves the right touse photographs of exhibitors/displays attending its events for the purposes of promotion and advertising unles otherwise requested by the exhibitor in writing.
3. Arrival and departure
- Display stands are to be erected prior to the event starting time. All exhibitors/traders are expected to trade for the full duration of the stated trading hours unless otherwise agreed by the organisers.
4. Security and insurance
- The organisers cannot accept responsibility for any damage to goods howsoever sustained. All participants must carry adequate Public Liability Insurance of at least £2,000,000 in connection with their attendance at the event and sale and use of their goods.
- The exhibitors are responsible for the safety of themselves, their staff or assistants and the security of their own property.
- The organisers reserve the right to reallocate space that has not been taken up within 1 hour of the event starting time.
5. Statutory Requirements
- All plant, equipment, material and systems of work used during trading hours must comply with the Health & safety at Work act. All electrical equipment must be PAT tested and stamped with the appropriate label.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitors to comply with all relevant health and safety, environmental health, trading standards, trade description, customs and excise rules, legislations, codes of practice and acts of parliament. Relevant food and drink Health Regulation certificates and licences must be current and valid.
- A space/stand will be considered booked once cleared funds have been received.
- The space/stand fee is due in full prior to the event
- If a booking is cancelled after 14 days from confirmation of said booking, no refund will be given.
- If a booking is cancelled 21 days or less before the event date, no refund will be given
- The organisers reserve the right to cancel the event or booking and refund booking fees. If an event is abandoned cancelled or postponed because of force majeure or any cause not within the organiser’s control then the organiser cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the participants in connection with said cancellation nor undertake the refund of fees paid or payable.
Gilded Lili 2013